Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hungry...

Drive, Hunger, Success...whatever you want to call it. Hunger is what drives you. And today..(on my day off) I was watching True Life on MTV. This one was about being competitive...


Anyway one of then girls was a dancer...and she injured her elbow during rehearsal....In a nutshell without recreating her whole story...she danced anyway KILLED the performance...and WON...then broke down in tears the minute she got off stage because her elbow hadn't healed yet...she KNEW this prior to the performance...but hunger, and drive will make u go HARD for what you want.

When that went off I was like OMG...if this girl isn't DRIVEN I don't know who is...

So then I thought about my sis-in-law (youtube Saint Brandee Superstar) She's a dancer (for Fergie) and has been all over the world twice touring, and doing what she loves. This girl moved from the "A" out to L.A on her own and WORKED until she made it...

Once again there's that drive...that hunger...

So on Sunday Bishop spoke about the power being in your hands...He touched on the power to make money and basically to SUCCEED being right in your hands...you either choose to activate that power or you don't.

No I've been prophesied over more than one time about my talents...and It always comes down to my hands being blessed..(and as you know or don't know I'm a makeup artist)
So hearing that my hands are blessed ( for the 3rd time) and then hearing what Bishop was saying this past Sunday...and THEN watching True Life today has my mind going a mile a minute.

Complacency will kill drive every time...and I think for a little while I had gotten complacent, and I had let myself get distracted...with my heart, with the world, with the past...

"sigh...such a waste.

But fortunately...That was VERY short lived, and I was able to REALIZE that.

The phrase "Go hard or go home" is sooooo played...soooo over used,...but it's so damn true I can't stop referencing it.

If you don't get hard for what you love...why bother? Just go home...

Well shyt i refuse to go home...so go hard it shall be...

I'm talented, i already know this...and If i don't believe in myself who will?

I'm destined for greatness, I just have that feeling...But no one can make the wheels start turning or the doors start opening but me.

Many doors will close before the right one opens...

So now-a-days when I pray , I pray for patience, focus, and drive....

I got traveling to do, people to me, and success to attain...

If you're not helping then at this point get out of my way...

So today' my prayer is...


"GOD don't let me feel arrogant when i succeed & don't let me feel hopeless when i fail.
but remind me always that failure proceeds success.



Peace...

2 comments:

123456 said...

GO FOR UR DREAMS GIRL.
MAKEUP IS DEFINITELY A TALENT THAT SHOULDNT BE WASTED..

Sheli said...

Yes, go for yours girl!!! You won't be able to enjoy your success without a struggle,;)