Thursday, April 30, 2009

PSA

A man is only gonna work as hard to gain your attention as you MAKE him work...So don't get mad at HIM for it when you know you didn't establish yourself from the START...

If you were letting him call sayin "I'm on the way" without him even askin if you were busy first (cuz u were just glad he wanted to see you period)....Don't get mad that now he just assumes poppin up on you is cool.

Don't get mad that he's callin you in the middle of the night (booty call hours) now...When you were MORE than willing to pick up the phone WHENEVER he called before (cuz u were glad he was even callin u period)

Don't get mad that he just wants to come chill at the crib rather than go out now...when before he used to ask what you wanted to do and your answer was always "i don't care as long as I'm with u" (um...yeah)

I could go on...But my point is...Ladies step YOUR game up!...Don't blame 'ole boy for treating you the way u been LETTING him...thats truth. A man is ALWAYS gonna do what you LET him do...(or what you allow him to get away with )

I've been guilty of this...EVERY woman has...But you grow up, look back and CORRECT that situation....

The way I see it now...is don't come at me half assed and figure that's good enough (or ur FINE enough) that halfway effort will suffice...it wont...(and you'll get ur feelings hurt)

Don't call to say you're on the way when I didn't ASK you to come over, Don't ask me to chill and have NOTHING planned for us to do...

Don't call me at 2am (to see what I'm doing...*blank-stare*) When at 2pm you're not a "phone person"...

Thats all I have to say about that (Forrest Gump voice)

Deuces!

1 comment:

hotredsly said...

true words true words