Monday, May 18, 2009

BLOG AWARDS :)

I've been given the Life is Grand blog award from my Favorite Extra tall, dark and handsome :) NY'er. Lol



The rules state that you are to list 5 reasons why life is grand. Then to pass this along to 5 other bloggers. So here we go....Life is grand because:

1.I'm nearly 30 and I'm FABULOUS!

2.I'm learning more and more about my life and where I want to take it every day, and I can truly say I LOVE myself.

3.I know what REAL love is.

4.I know I'm desitned for greatness, and I'm on the path to just that.

5.None of my pix have "leaked" on the internet. (LOL) *im keepin this answer* lmaooooooo

I now give this award toooooooo

1. Punkers ,lol
2. FrankWhite
3. PiinkCupcakez
4. Gor(jess)
5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAANY OF MY OTHER FOLLOWERS THAT WANNA DO THIS! :)

Deuces!

No comments: