Thursday, May 7, 2009

Game so tight! (a.k.a young boy chronicles vol. 2)

OK...for my young boy chronicles part 2.

My OTHER lil homegirl Kiana (18). Just recently went to prom. Her lil prom date was so excited that she agreed to go with him...He A. asked her what kind of car she wanted to ride to prom in...and rented it.

B. Also rented a hotel room at the Marriott (not cheap). When they opened up the door, there were rose petals all over the floor leading into the room....

He then walked over to the curtains, opened them up to a view of downtown ATL...(nicely done young man)

He took her hand and told her "I don't have much...but will you please be my girlfriend?".....

*throws laptop and walks away*.....

@&%*^&%&@*%@(#%&)@!&&^!$^!P(^!$#^**$#^)!*)#^!!!!!!


OK..I'm back.

Like WTF...seriously?!

Smh...I need some of my male bloggers to shed some light on this for me...is it that ya'll REALLY just don't try as hard as you get older? Are these lil boy's just on a mission to show ya'll up...?

Does the creativity lessen with age?

Amazing!

The end.

1 comment:

Best You Ever Had said...

Yes, these young boys are definitely stepping their game up. Showing the generation before them how things get done!