Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tag...I'm it...

My Favorite/My Permanent Security Guard/Original Human Pillow... Mr. Flame Has been awarded most fabulous/sexy/amazing/creative...or something lol, blog award. Check him out...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I got tagged in the midst of his lovely recognition...

So I'll do my duty and list 7 facts about myself...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeere goes...

1. I LOVE to be alone...but I HATE being lonely...

2. I HATE clowns...but Mimes are like 300 times worse.

3. I'm pretty sure I'll end up moving back to NYC sooner than later, but i still love ATL.

4. My ability to cut people completely out of my life is almost scary to me sometimes.

5. If I didn't have to CARRY a baby for 9 months, I'd have a child by now.

6. One of the things i miss most about NY is the city at night...

7. I'm just now realizing HOW attractive a well dressed man is to me...

...and cuz I'm a rebel imma list more than 7...

8. I STILL get a lil scared/paranoid after watching a GOOD scary movie

9. My attention span can be kinda short sometimes...

10. I don't have a ton of "girlfriends" (a-la Sex and the City) but sometimes I wish i did...

11. My fav color has changed like 3 times but it's always a diff shade of blue... ;-)

12. And i like having the one feature Mr. Flame still likes to get lost in. (you're smiling)


The end...


So I'm also not gonna tag 7 people cuz i just don't have 7 fav bloggers...but I am gonna tag a couple of my dolls...(If I didn't tag u and you wanna do it anyway...it's not like I'm God...lol, be my guest.)

1. RebELLEious
2.Punkie


Deuces!

10 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Niiiiiicccce. ;)
I was reading ya list and making lil comments to myself about each one.
Very nice.

DollFace said...

lol, thank u sir...

NightFall914 said...

My thoughts to your facts...

1. I completely agree

2. They don't bother me.I think Mimes are the weirdest things on earth.

3. **Crosses fingers**

4. You ain't lying with that one.
Scary as hell.

5. This was one of the most interesting things you've told me this year.

6. Yeah ;)

7. ***plans 2010 styling session***

8. ..cuz I'm not around.

9. Yup.lol

10. I sooooo picture you and Punkie as roomies.

11. My fav color has changed like 3 times but it's always a diff shade of blue... ;-) Co-Signage ;)

12. And i like having the one feature Mr. Flame still likes to get lost in. (you're smiling)
**Show off**

DollFace said...

lmaoooooooo at *show off* YOU gave me the name...am i lying sir?

NightFall914 said...

;) True

Elle said...

OMG I SWEAR READING THE FIRST LINE I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, WATCH I GET TAGGED AT THE BOTTOM AND SURE ENOUGH....

WHAT IS THE ONE FEATURE ? ASS? ________ ?? LOL..

DollFace said...

@ Elle, you know you're one of my fav's lol. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ ass, that made me laugh out loud..I'm sure he likes that too, but no.

NightFall914 said...

Looks up @ Elle's comment.

Evil Grin :D

Elle said...

Please forgive me for not doing this yet... It's on my TO-DO-LIST.

Are we twitter friends yet ??
Twitter.com/rebelleious

DollFace said...

Elle - no rush, I had to tag someone. Plus I'd be curious to check out ur answers. But no we're not, I been slackin on my tweetin lately...lol. I'll add u though. SN is DopeS1ckLove (so u know it's me)