Monday, February 9, 2009

For the Love of RayJ...

OK so I think this show is a hot ass mess...But it's like a car accident...U just can't look away...lol

The girls are generally boring, corny, trying too hard, not that cute, etc etc...

But this girl is so dope to me...She's just got a different LOOK...I'm feelin her style...lol







He call's her "Danger" I dunno...I think it fits her...And that face tatt is killer,lol

He's wack (well he's wack anyway really..)If he doesn't pick her.

Deuces!

5 comments:

Rai said...

I think's she pretty.
...Shouldn't had put that damn
tattoo on her face though. =/

OneToshira said...

she is dope & im jealous of her tattoo.
ha id never do that.

M$ Toya said...

Yeah I agree she's a pretty intresting chick very pretty and very unique. I've been reading some of the blogs saying that she is supposed to be three months preganant for Ray J. but I guess only time will tell.

Katrina said...

He doesnt pick her. She ends up leaving early (I dont know if he chooses her to leave or if she leaves on her own)and gets engaged to Nick Cannon's brother!!! But rumor is she is pregnant and thinks that the daddy is Ray J cuz they had a lot of sex on the show before she left. Crazy huh? Only time will tell if the rumors are true.

DollFace said...

Toya and Katrina..I heard the rumors...I'm waiting to see what happens...
Ew @ her sleeping with Ray J, Ew twice for not using a condom...
I wonder who he DOES pick.