Friday, April 9, 2010

Above the rim...

Ok so this is gonna be short, but after an earlier convo with a..."ahem..."friend" I have to ask...
Are rim-jobs the thing to do now?

*A "rim job" is a slang term for analingus. That means oral stimulation of the anus.*

We're they always and i missed the memo?

And to clarify I'm not fond of the idea too much on either end, be it giving or receiving, but I digress...

This "friend" stated that he (yes I said HE which is what makes me raise an eyebrow...) prefers, and on occasion actually REQUESTS these (and has apparently been obliged by more than a few)

Now my dilemma with this if I may be blunt...We're talkin about ur ASS here...I'm not putting my lips, tongue, or any appendage of mine near any grown man's asshole. And as a man, why are u requesting any anal...."stimulation"








I mean I'm not a man, and I really don't know if this is some secret passed around male circles that no one talks about. Maybe I was let in on a secret that I shouldn't have been...I dunno...

So now I'm askin, ladies are WE doing this and not speakin on it? I for one refuse...I'm sorry but no...( plus ol' boy is gettin the mean side-eye from me right now) And don't worry I have NOOOOOOOOOOOO desire for u to have ur tongue in my ass, I'm good. But inquiring minds need to know...

Am I out of the loop? ( not that I care cuz I'm still not doin it...no judgement tho, i pinky swear)

Are guys really that into anal play now?

Help me out here people...

No comments: