Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring Shoegasm..

Ok so i'll admit I've been on a slight shoe buying binge the last couple months...so I'm gonna share my most recent pairs just because...lol and cuz I'm slightly bored today so it's gonna be a random kind of blog post.

I swear a dope pair of high heels is like INSTANT sexy...(pls be aware that some of these pics do them NO justice...









wasnt til i did this post that I realized I"m stuck on neutrals right now minus that first pair. I guess they work with everything. So far I've only worn the first ones and the last ones...

DYING to wear the middle 2...maybe in a week or so when I touch down in nyc. :-)

Serious shoe fetish...I can admit tht.

Deuces!

2 comments:

Elle said...

I have the middle pair of beige close toe pumps in blue AND pink!!


*snaps fingers fruity boy style over my head

DollFace said...

I want em in the black patent next. Comfortable as hell to be so high...