Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whats your Fantasy...


I had "someone" ask me that not too long ago, and truthfully there was a time when I couldn't think of one...Not cuz I'm some mega freak or anything...(really...im not tho..lol) I guess the idea of a "fantasy" was just odd to me...I was kinda like...shyt fantasize for what,why not just DO it,lol. Maybe I was young and naive, me and my sexuality have just recently gotten real close, lol

I guess I'm more in tune with what turns me on and I've gotten better and alot less shy about verbalizing it...Truthfully I guess that just comes with age. I'm grown! (lmaoooooo)

But lemmie stop, my same "someone" asked me today if I were to surprise him at work what would I do...and without hesitation my answer was "show up at your job in a trench coat and some pumpsand ask you if you can take a break" Aside from the fact that that answer came SO easy for me lol I've ALWAYS wanted to do that...

Trench coat,pumps, nada underneath...DOPE!

So I started thinking about all the other things I have done, and things I know I still want to try...

That head in a moving car killed alot of ppl when the idea of it dropped,so I'm stayin in the realm of realism...Public Places are ALWAYS my fav,but recently I've been thinkin of more spots...

I'm in NYC alot,so a rooftop would be SICK
,on vacation I'd like to TRY a beach although I dunno how sand in certain crevices will play out...lol, The bathroom at a club has been done to death...(not by me, club bathrooms are stank) But a private party, restaurant, lounges...somewhere not quite as loud, crowded, or gross...or flat out IN the lounge if we're in the back or if it's dim enough...V.I.P or something...be in a dress so its easier...(I'm runnin my mouth so lemmie stop)





But seriously...I'm all about keeping it interesting, I love the passion of raw attraction, and the rush of adrenaline when the mood strikes...regardless of WHERE it is...


I've had my share of cool locations to add to the memory banks and I'm soooooo looking forward to adding some more to the list, my minds working overtime...

The rain, "sigh...i gotta make this an interesting summer...

But my question for ya'll is...whats your fantasy?

1 comment:

NightFall914 said...

I gotta few things I wouldnt mind doing. Some of which you mentioned here. I think fantasies evolve as life goes on....