Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You kiss your mother with that mouth?


Yup!

Dirty Talk, Pillow Talk, Phone Sex...



Whatever you want to call it....are you into it? I gotta be honest, I wasn't at first...but then again I was also the little girl that thought BJ's we gross too...(so not the case ;-) But I digress...

Some people have it, and some people don't when it comes to turning me on with just your words. That could be due to not knowing what to say...or even being uncomfortable with the idea of telling someone exactly what you'd like to do to them. For me especially...Don't be a chatterbox, but the right thing can have me... :-)

It definitely doesn't replace the real thing, but it can be a good substitute when distance or circumstance is a factor....When your guy's at work a dirty text/vm can have him rushing home to see you...lol

Besides I think it keeps things kind of interesting. I know I felt funny as hell at first but once i realized what a turn on it was...i was all in...

Where do you want my hands? What are you gonna do to me when you see me? You want to do it where?

Ease into it at first...try something simple and work your way up...or try reading this...

When a few choice words can end here..., how can you not?

So ladies, gentlemen...do you talk dirty?

Why or why not?


Peace

No comments: