Thursday, June 25, 2009

Turmoil...

I have a weakness..It's becoming more and more apparent and it's got me feelin 9 million things at once. Love is one HELL of an emotion, believe me when I tell you. This is my third attempt at this blog and I'm gettin no where...but more and more twisted up as I type.

What do you do when you know what you want but I feels like it's juuuust out of your reach?

What do u do when the words don't come? And when they do, they sound all wrong?

What do you do when you're emotions feel like they're swallowing you up...?

I'm a total mess right now...tryin to hold myself together on the outside...

Feel like going away for a while, clearing my head, coming back to it with fresh eyes...

My heart feels like it's being squeezed, and I dunno how to loosen the grip....Or if i even want to.


Confusion is a bitch.

Peace...

4 comments:

Elle said...

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Only time will heal wounds that even the eye cannot see. Hang in there kiddo.

Best You Ever Had said...

#1- you know what you want and trust me its not out your reach its just hasn't come to you yet. May seem that way because you want it with a certain someone but no one has to tell you what you already DEEPLY know

#2-you do nothing because its your conscience that is protecting you from your feelings. Again you know deep inside why your words can't come out right.

#3- let your emotions GO!!! Keep busy. Something that confuses you that much is not worth time or effort. Why try?

When you are ready you will KNOW!!!

Don't hurt over something you KNOW is going to pass. Its only a small part of your life. When the big part comes to play it won't confuse you nor hurt you.

DollFace said...

Elle - Thanks :)

Best - U make some good points..Food for Thought... ;-)

Best You Ever Had said...

Dollface trust me its tastey and you will like it ;-)