Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall...

Is my absolute FAVORITE season...
A. Cuz my bday is in sept.
B. Cuz I ADORE Boots!!

So I wouldnt be me if I didnt present to you my fall boot's wishlist...
Some I Love, Some I'm...thinkin on...lol



Saw these on a girl in the mall and they look 10 million times hotter in person!









These have me torn..they look like they can be pulled off with the right look..I'm just surprised jean boots r makin a comeback.



These dont count as boots, I'm just waiting for them to go on sale...lol





I love these cuz I like the challenge of dressing DOWN such an ornate boot!





These are just sexy...




SICK!!!




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND The newest addition to my closet/shoe family!!!
My Birthday Gift!!!!! :)
DOPE!

Deuces!

4 comments:

Elle said...

If you didn't know, I have a shoe problem. PLEASE DON'T POST anymore shoes like this unless you would like for me to be homeless.

And yes you may repost any of my writing as long as you tag it!! Thanks for the compliment...I write for others. Not for myself.

DollFace said...

Elle - LMAO!!! Misery loves company! I post the shoes as therapy...kinda like window shoppin online. lol.
And thanks for the permission, I'll def link ppl back to u. I'm hooked on your writing.

Andee Layne said...

love the last ones!!! xo

achoiceofweapons said...

They look like they hurt! LOL
My Wife thinks the ones up top look cute!

Happy Birthday Dollface!Belated yes but Still Happy Birtday!

Come on by the blog!
Jaycee