Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hot and bothered...

Yeah women get that way too..I think I'm hormonal..or maybe just a horn dog today...

But sometimes....there's just something....

And trust me...it has nothing to do how FINE dude is...( cuz trust I don't find all these to be attractive...)

But sometimes...the sex appeal...is undeniable!!

Ladies...feel me on this...when u see dude bite his lip, when he's all sweaty...SHUT UP!




I'mma let the pics speak for them selves

But just imagine the dude YOU'RE feelin in these pics...and you'll get what I'm takin about today...














"sigh..Yeah...

I think I have a phone call to make...

Deuces!!

2 comments:

SoleSista said...

Thank you so much for melting my ice cream.

NiC-KIA said...

ummm im in desperate need of bf right NOW!


Thanks :)