Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Beautiful...

together...

You ever see couples even walking down the street...that just look good together and interact beautifully. Its almost like poetry sometimes....The stuff you see between 2 people when they don't know, or don't care that anyone's watching...

Natural Chemistry can't be forced...








And when you find that...someone...




Click!...that "SOMETHING"...u fight tooth and nail to hold on to it...(at least I know I would...)








I'm a HOPELESS romantic...







I live for that something...between 2 people. That "comfort" that "peace"...

3 comments:

achoiceofweapons said...

Here's hoping you find yours!
PS you won't get a photo of it but you'll love it!
Jaycee

DollFace said...

Mista J - Thanks!!

OneToshira said...

That was a legit post.
Makes me not wanna give up. =)