Thursday, January 15, 2009

A kiss...

Can speak volumes...There's so much u can get from a kiss...

This is more of a Q&A post...I LOVE to kiss...and EVERYONE thinks they're good at it. I have yet to meet a guy that thinks hes an OK kisser, or a not so good kisser.

Like guys...(or girls) Where do you put your hands when u kiss her?, Do you start softer and work your way up? Do you have more than one technique? I mean I've kissed a few TOADS in my life. NOTHING kills the moment more than a horrible, sloppy, awkward ass kiss...

SMH...

OK so tell me your stories...

But just so not so common sense tips kids...

Dry Lips...no!
Too wet...NO!
Bad Breath...HEEEEEELL no!

Let me hear them...

But
I'll go first...and the WORST ever will remain anonymous and it was the sloppiest, wettest, more disgusting thing I've ever experienced. I mean literally...my CHIN was wet...MY CHIN! Dude i don't even have big lips so i was like wtf?!
I even opened my eyes to see if he was serious! Like...he had to be messin with me...But nope! He was dead ass...

"sigh...shame cuz he was sooooooooooo damn cute!

Guys...if you don't know what you're doing, tell us...we'll be happy to help. And trust we'd prefer it over u tryin to swallow our faces....

Peace!

4 comments:

angelicaa phyliciaa . said...

rmbo !

mann , i had the samee damn experience !
thats why i kndaa dont like kissinq as much anymoree .
kissinq is finee .
bt i hateeeee hellaa salivaa !
n when tht shit be on yo chinn and yuu have to literally WIPE yer facee off afterwards .
ughh !

Bombchell said...

there's only one guy ive enjoyed kissing [shrugs] but then again i can count them all on one hand

Elle said...

Nothing worse than sloppy !! Might as well make out with a dog. Ugh.

Hippoleetoe said...

hahah
funny stuff..
I once had a guy suck on my lip soo hard It felt bruised for days..

Last time we kissed
lol