Thursday, January 15, 2009

My eye candy..

Ok so I have a real weakness for men with pretty skin, and pretty teeth...so this will be a 100% superficial post......

( ok so this isnt a good representation of his skin or teeth...but aint he sexy?!)


OK REFOCUS!

He's got some of the smoothest skin I think I've ever seen on a grown man...and his teeth!? I wonder if he's ever had braces, cuz they're PERFECT!



(I wasnt able to find a pic that do his teeth justice, so just take my word...lol)

ok on to the next specimen...

T.I..."sigh...look how smooth...

( and yeah jerks I know alot of celeb photos are retouched...I WORK in a freakin studio)
But peep any of their candid shots..the skin is just CLEAR...real pretty...



and the teeth...His smile makes ME smile...lol




The Rock...(a.k.a Dwayne Johnson..) LORD HAVE MERCY!! Ok his body is pure madness!! "sigh...but look at his SKIN...its so PRETTY...makes u wanna touch it huh?




and his smile...(fans myself...)



Will Smith...(ok are any words needed?)




and the smile....




And Gone but never forgotten..at least by me...

Tupac..(this pic quality sucks...but his features/skin were beautiful!



And the smile... [=




And please don't think I'm partial to lighter skin..(not that I give a turd if u think that...lol)

But pretty white teeth against smooth black skin...(chills)

Tyrese...Even though I'm not a fan...Cant deny the physical..look how smooth it is...





and those TEEEEEEEEEEEEETH!...



I could go on, but I'll stop there...

Gentelmen..if you're reading this...Us girls DO notice the skin, we DO check out the pearly whites...Just in case you think we don't...There's nothing like a well groomed man that can keep himself up.

Peace!

No comments: