Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yo mama wears combat boots!

OK so I'm not huge on "trends", but I am huge on style. I'm seeing the combat boot thing pop up more and more now, It's not NEW new anymore and I can't say I hate it...

I'm not really a combat boot type of chick...but I have to admit certain celebs are making the trend kinda cute...

Maybe if someone buys me a pair i may try it out just to see what happens...(maybe not, lol)

But I'm gonna post some cuter looks sporting the combat boots...











(PLEASE DISREGARD THE REST OF AMBER'S OUTFIT lol)









I could go on...but I don't hate any of these looks...(except maybe Ms. Rose...but she's normally pretty dope so I'll let her skate here)


Like I said ...not sure if I'll try this one...But It's kinda cute...lol

Deuces!

No comments: