Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Angels...

So I'm at work today...and the oddest...almost creepy looking old man comes up to me. I was sitting at the front desk computer. So he kind a peers over the counter at me, and he's got both hands behind his back. I'm automatically weirded out...but I wasn't at work alone so I played it cool.

I said Hi, how are you? and he replied, I'm fine how are you? So I said I"m OK...And he starts smiling...
So of course in my head I'm like wtf...?

So he goes..."I see Christ in your eyes"
So I was like...wow...well thank you.
So he goes..."I'm a minister..."

So then I relaxed a lil...lol

So He was like..."He's in your eyes...Its shining...and its beautiful..."

I really didn't even know how to respond...But I smiled and told him thank you very much...

So he looked back at me one more time smiling and walked away....

Weird...But...real...deep. Cuz at that moment, before he walked up...I was PISSED...(work crap)...
His timing was on point...

But I was reminded of the bible verse saying something about entertaining angels...so i had to come home and look it up...


Hebrews 13:2

"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it."

Angel maybe? Or just a nice old man...I dunno...but he made my night....

Peace.

No comments: