Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

My laptop is HERE!!!!! OMG, I'm blogging right now out the sheer excitement of being able to dom it from the comfort of my bed...*ELATION*

Aside from coming home to a brand new early christmas gift laptop...my day sucked musty swamp balls. I was at work today from 9:30 AM to 10pm. Totally and UTTERLY ridiculous....smh.

I SOOOOO need a career change...ok wait scratch that...not career...ENVIROMENT. I LOVE what I do, just not WHERE I'm doing it at...

I really feel baked honestly...and on top of that i've got the cold from hell...smh.

My nose, throat, eyes, everything...is pretty much out of commission right now. So tack that on to a gay ass work day and there u have it...My mood suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked b4 i got home...

So now I'm happily typing under my blanket...

"sigh...just when u think life SUCKS something pops up to remind you its really not so bad...

(Sheesh I feel so very Sex & the City right now...lol)

Ok Carrie Bradshaw moment over....

Over and out kids!
Peace...

No comments: