Tuesday, November 25, 2008

As a girl...

I ADORE making myself feel sexy...I LIVE for it...

I don't like to be cute JUST for my man...but i like walking past a mirror and being like..."shyt I'm sexy!"

Lol...(I'm truly not this conceited) I DO truly believe in women doing things just for THEM though...

If painting ur toes naked will make u feel sexy...do it!
If vacuuming in booty shots will make u feel sexy...do it!
If taking a bubble bath and letting yourself air dry across the bed will make u feel sexy...do it!!

Today I'm investing in a different pair of "heels" to add to my ever expanding closet...




I feel like every woman should own a pair...Wear em while you do the dishes, or cook dinner, wear em while you type at the PC, or do laundry...

Trust me it'll do WONDERS for preserving your sexy... *wink*

Peace

No comments: