Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hopeless Romantic...

Ok so I've come to the realization that I'm a total hopeless romantic...

I was thinking about Sex & The City (my fav movie to date) and really about the show in general because I"ve been a fan since day 1. That show's made me shop, cry, and realate on so many levels for so many reasons...



What woman CAN"T relate to a "Mr Big" we've all had one...(or still do). But sitting around in my sweats reading fashion mag's and just THINKING on my day off has made me realize how much I love LOVE. I'm not soft or naive by any means...I'm just ...



I mean I live for rainy day's in bed, convo's that last all night, holding hands, walking on the beach at night, kissing in the rain, love letters, poetry, slowdancing,..."sigh...



So on my list of top 3 movies to watch on a cold, rainy day in bed alone or with "him" are














And my ABSOLUTE Favorite to date...





We're all want "him" (figuratively of course...nothing against Christ Noth, he's just not my type) Mr. Big..."sigh...

Anyone that watched the TV series remembers EXACTLY what part this was...I cried so hard....





But yeah...I love LOVE, the good, the bad, and the ugly...It makes me feel like I"m LIVING...

"Some people are settling down, some are settling...and some refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies" ~ Carrie Bradshaw (Sex & The City the Movie)




Besos...

1 comment:

Tania2124 said...

I can totally feel you on this I love them